The way you speak and write sends a strong message about your intention and your competence, so it is no surprise that communication skills are a huge part of success in all aspect of life and business.
At the end of this workshop students will be able to:
- learn how to construct an email message that is clear and concise
- use “The Power of Three”
- make small changes that will significantly improve their communications
- understand different communication styles and be able to adapt to someone’s personality before having a discussion
- note the effect of words, and choose the right words so that messages are clear and understood
- appreciate the effect of “body language” in speech and writing
- be better listeners
Students work in groups to revise existing office documents such as Customer letter templates, reports, and emails.
Please note: this is not a course about Public Speaking or presentation skills.