- Quality Assurance for Multi-channel Centres
October 16, 2018
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
If you’re wondering how to deliver consistent, high-quality Customer Experience across all Channels in a multi-channel Centre then this workshop is for you.
You’ve added new contact channels to your Centre – email, chat, SMS/text or social media. It was a challenge to implement new technologies, hire and train the right people and staff correctly to meet your efficiency goals, but you succeeded. How has your Quality Assurance (QA) program kept up?
Most organizations have a QA program to evaluate agent performance and caller satisfaction but surprisingly there’s not much in place to assess how well CSRs manage Customer Experience across digital channels. A CSR’s job is complicated and getting more complex by the day, and ticking off boxes on a traditional QA scorecard simply won’t get your Centre where it needs to go.
Digital interactions can have a significant impact on your company and your brand because they are more visible than a telephone call.
Many organizations believe that now is a good time to take a broader look at their QA strategy to engage agents, enhance the customer experience, identify enterprise opportunities and eliminate risk .
In this one-day, highly interactive workshop we will:
- Examine how to leverage lessons learned in the voice channel to build a QA roadmap for all channels
- Deconstruct a series of calls, emails, chats and other digital interactions to identify the common elements and key differentiators for each channel
- Explore opportunities to identify business trends, improve operating policies and procedures and increase First Contact Resolution (FCR) and
- Develop an integrated approach to managing the Customer Experience .
At the end of this session, you will leave with practical suggestions and concrete examples you can use to assess, reinvigorate or expand your existing QA program.
This workshop is led by Jane Finn. She has been an independent Contact Centre consultant since 1990 and has worked with more than 200 Contact Centres in North and South America, the Caribbean, India, the Philippines and Asia as a Subject Matter Expert for sustainable Quality Assurance and Performance Management programs.
Jane has taught workshops for CPA since 2002.
Venue Phone: (416) 240 7511